Join Zoo Boise for the premier event of the year. At Zoobilee, guests will be treated to an unforgettable evening featuring extraordinary cuisine and drinks from local restaurants, live music, live and silent auctions, and special zoo experiences. Come dressed in your favorite safari cocktail attire. Heels not recommended.
Zoobilee is on Saturday, September 15, 2018. Doors open at 5:30 pm. Attendees must be at least 21 years of age. All tickets purchased online will also include a 5% credit card processing fee. To pay with check, call Rachel at 208-608-7764.
Conservation Circle members at the $1,000 and above levels get 1 free ticket. To reserve your free ticket, contact Rachel at 208-608-7764 or email. Conservation Circle tickets must be reserved by September 1.
Tickets available at the following levels:
- General admission tickets: $100
- Reserved table of 8: $800
- Reserved table of 10: $1,000
- Corporate table of 10: $1,500
- Corporate Tables include a reserved table at live auction with your corporate logo on it, company recognition on event website, in Zoobilee brochure, and at the live auction, and ¼ page ad in Zoobilee brochure
Funds raised from the 8th annual Zoobilee will support Zoo Boise and its mission of connecting our visitors with animals to inspire and involve our community in the conservation of wildlife worldwide. Here are some specific things that your donations support:
- Our ZooTeen program, which includes 180 teens this summer
- Our education program, which provided 80 programs in 2017
- Our zoo chefs and volunteers, who prepare all the meals for the animals
Click Here to Purchase Tickets
Interested in being an Event Sponsor? Please contact Rachel at 208-608-7764 or email.
Zoobilee In-Kind Sponsors:
Zoo Boise will close at 4PM on Saturday (9/15) and Africa exhibits will be closed as well all day for Zoobilee. The giraffe encounter will also not be happening that day. Because of this inconvenience, admission to Zoo Boise will be half off on Saturday, September 15.