Nestled within Julia Davis Park and downtown Boise, Zoo Boise offers a unique and exotic venue for your wedding. Your guests will be in awe at Zoo Boise’s natural setting, amazing onsite catering, and the personal service you’ll receive by our event staff. With one-of-a-kind exclusive animal and photo experiences at an affordable price, Zoo Boise is the perfect venue for your special day.
- Zoo Boise is available to rent year round, any day of the week, in the evenings from 5:30-10:00pm.
- Events at the zoo are held rain or shine, and are not refunded due to weather.
- Rental fees include admission to Zoo Boise for the evening, conservation fee, parking, and security.
- Zoo Boise’s preferred caterer, Taste of the Wild, is available for your catering and bar service needs. The catering manager can be reached at 208-608-7761 or by email. No outside caterers are permitted.
- Amenities may be included to add extra fun and excitement to your event. See list below for more details.
- Zoo Boise event facilities are shown by appointment only. If you would like to schedule a walk-through, or need further information, please contact the rental coordinator by calling 208-608-7744 or email.
A Zoo Boise wedding isn’t just beautiful, unique, and fun, but it helps to protect wildlife all over the world. Since 2007, Zoo Boise has generated $3 million to protect wildlife in Idaho and all over the world. Click HERE to learn more about our revolutionary conservation programs.
Zoo Boise is doing everything possible to insure the safety of our staff, as well as daily visitors, and guests of private after-hour events. Our staff will use appropriate protective wear at all times. We are complying with all state, county, city and CDC guidelines.
If you are interested in possibly having your wedding at Zoo Boise please complete this short questionnaire.
Once the questionnaire has been submitted, you will be notified as to whether or not your preferred date is available. If not, you will be given other options. When your date and amenities have been confirmed, a contract will be created for your review. Once agreement is in place, you will be invoiced. A 50% deposit is due at that time to secure your reservation. Remaining balance is due 5 business days prior to scheduled event.