Join Zoo Boise for the premier event of the year. At Zoobilee, presented by Perkins Coie, guests will be treated to an unforgettable evening featuring extraordinary cuisine and drinks from local restaurants, live music, live auction, raffle, and special zoo experiences.
Zoobilee, presented by Perkins Coie, is on Friday, August 28, 2020. Doors open at 5:30 pm. Attendees must be at least 21 years of age. To pay with check, call Rachel at 208-608-7764.Purchase Your Tickets Today
Tickets available soon at the following levels:
- General admission tickets: $125
- Reserved table of 8: $1,100
- Reserved table of 10: $1,350
- Corporate table of 10: $1,500
- Includes a reserved table at live auction with your corporate logo on it, two drink tickets for each of your guests, company recognition on event website, in Zoobilee brochure, and at the live auction, and ¼ page ad in Zoobilee brochure.
- VIP Table: $1,500
- Includes a reserved table for 10 people at the live auction in one of our brand new pavilions, private table-side beverage delivery service during the seated program (does not include cost of beverages), and three drink tickets for each of your guests
Conservation Circle members at the $1,000 and above levels get 1 free ticket. To reserve your free ticket, contact Rachel at 208-608-7764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Conservation Circle tickets must be reserved by August 7.
Funds raised from the 10th annual Zoobilee presented by Perkins Coie will support Zoo Boise and its mission of connecting our visitors with animals to inspire and involve our community in the conservation of wildlife worldwide. Here are some specific things that your donations support:
- Our ZooTeen program
- Our education programs
- Our zoo chefs and volunteers, who prepare all the meals for the animals
Interested in being an Event Sponsor? Please contact Rachel at 208-608-7764 or email.
Zoobilee is presented by:
The zoo will be closing at 1pm on August 28 for Zoobilee set up.