This is a limited time experience and there are only a few dates available!
Zoo Boise’s red panda cubs, Ginger and Natasha will be heading to new homes this spring. Before they leave, come and see them in their new temporary exhibit and observe their morning behaviors. You’ll learn about red pandas in a private setting before the zoo opens to the public. Afterwards you are welcome to tour the rest of the zoo on your own in private until opening and as long as you like after that. A portion of the proceeds from each experience goes to the Zoo Boise Conservation Fund to help protect animals in the wild.
More about this experience:
- $250 for up to 6 people
- Zoo admission included
- Observations happen from outside the exhibit
- No touching of the red pandas
- No feeding of the red pandas
- All encounters begin at 9:00am
- Red Panda Experiences are for a limited time on specific dates
- Purchase must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your selected date. Orders received after that cannot be accommodated and will be ask to choose another date.
- Red Panda Experiences are non-refundable unless members of your party are ill, or if COVID mandates are prohibitive. Rescheduling is possible if dates are available.
- A zoo staff member will contact you within two business days after purchase with check-in details.
If you have questions please send us an EMAIL.Click Here to Book your Red Panda Experience