We are not taking donation requests at this time.
Friends of Zoo Boise is happy to assist Treasure Valley schools and other nonprofit organizations with fundraisers by donating passes to Zoo Boise.
We receive a large number of requests every year. In order to assist us in granting donations, please reference our protocols below before filling out our Donation Request Form:
- Please do not call.
- Requests for donations must be submitted no later than 1 month before the date of your event. Requests must clearly state the date of the event and mailing address of the organization.
- Schools/Organizations may only request one donation per calendar year.
- We typically donate a 1-day pass for 2 adults and 2 children. Annual passes, Behind the Scenes tours, or blocks of tickets are not donated.
- Donations are only made to organizations located in Idaho or Eastern Oregon.
- Friends of Zoo Boise reserves the right to deny donation requests.
- Please keep in mind that Friends of Zoo Boise is a nonprofit organization and therefore, has a limited number of donations we can afford to make. Once we have reached our limit, we may not make additional donations. At this time, we are only able to donate to nonprofit organizations.